Nokia android phones are released with locked bootloader and bloatware, so Nokia 3 released with locked bootloader and bloatware. So you need to unlock bootloader before tweaking your phone. After unlocking the device, you can install custom recovery like TWRP and root using custom recovery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Unlocked bootloader
- Required Android 7.0.
- Download TWRP recovery for Nokia 3 below:
How To Install Twrp Recovery On Nokia 3
- First Unlock The Bootloader
- Download required files from download section above.
- Setup adb and fastboot
- Download TWRP recovery.
- Open cmd windows by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot the device.
- Now install supersu from TWRP recovery.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.