In this post we are sharing a guide to hard reset (full factory reset) Samsung galaxy J5 Pro 2017. You will need to hard reset your phone in case you encounter severe software error, you want to sell it etc. This will erase everything from your device. Full credits to hardreset.info for sharing this tutorial.
- In order to switch off the SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Pro 2017 hold down the Power key for a short while..
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone’s screen.
- After that select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Now the device is formatting itself.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device by holding down the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards find and select Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all. Wait to complete the operation.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.