Huawei has just launched a midrange smartphone under its sub-brand Honor and it is really a perfect shot to compete with other competitors. We are talking about Honor 9 Lite. You can read its complete specs with price here. In this post we are sharing hard reset guide for Honor 9 lite.
Hard reset is a process which will remove all the data and settings. When performed this will take your device back to the default factory condition. Hard reset is powerful enough to fix a lot of firmware and other errors. You can also make use of this to clear up space on your device. It is highly recommended that you take a full backup of your data before performing a hard reset on your device.
How To Hard Reset
- Ensure the battery is not empty.
- Turn off device
- Press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset, use Volume Down or Volume Up button for moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm.
- Ensure the battery is charged properly.
- Turn on device.
- Don’t forget to backup all your important data
- Go to menu Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the reset.
- The device will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.