In this post we are sharing hard reset method for Honor 8 lite 2017 aka Huawei P8 lite 2017/Huawei P9 Lite 2017/Nova Lite. This will wipe everything from your device. Credits to hardreset.info for sharing this guide.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-TL00)Stock Firmware Android 7 Nougat
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset“, and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Next, scroll down to Advanced settings and hit this optiom.
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset.
- From the followion options select Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
- Begin by switching on the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards you have to open the phone’s dialer.
- Type in the following secret code: *#*# 2846579#*#*
- From the menu in front of you choose Restore Factory.
- Tap OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Excellent! You just accomplished the Factory Reset operation.