Table of Contents
- 1. Battery Drainage Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
- What to do Samsung Galaxy A34 Battery Draining Fast?
- 2. Overheating Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to solve Samsung Galaxy A34 OverHeating problem?
- 3. Camera Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix Camera Issues on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- 4. Network Connectivity Problem in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Solve Samsung Galaxy A34 Network Problem?
- 5. GPS Not Working in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix the GPS Not Working Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34?
- 6. Slow Charging Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Solve Samsung Galaxy A34 Slow Charging Problem?
- 7. Text Messages Not Sending in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix Message Sending Failed on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- 8. Apps Not Downloading From the Play Store in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix Apps Not Downloading on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- 9. Apps Are Crashing Problem in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix Apps Crash on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- 10. Not Connecting to WiFi Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A34 WiFi Problem?
- 11. WiFi Direct Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
- 12. Bluetooth not Working in Samsung Galaxy A34
- How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problem on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- 13. NFC not working on Samsung Galaxy A34
- 14. Hotspot Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
- 15. WhatsApp Images Not Downloading in Samsung Galaxy A34
- 16. Samsung Galaxy A34 Keeps Restarting
- 17. Samsung Galaxy A34 Stuck on Boot
- 18. com.google.process.gapps has stopped on Samsung Galaxy A34
- 19. Speaker Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
- 20. Microphone Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
- 21. Fingerprint Sensor Not Working On Samsung Galaxy A34
- 22. Face Unlock Not Working On Samsung Galaxy A34
- 23. Phone Storage is Full Error Message on Samsung Galaxy A34
Samsung Galaxy A34 is a popular mid-range smartphone with great features and performance. However, like any other device, it’s not without its fair share of problems. In this article, we will discuss some of the most common issues in Samsung Galaxy A34 people are facing and possible solutions to fix them without professional assistance.
1. Battery Drainage Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
One of the most common issues with the Samsung Galaxy A34 is battery drainage. Many users have reported that they are not getting more than five hours of screen on time and their battery drains faster than usual, even when the device is not in use.
This issue can be caused by several factors, such as background apps running, screen brightness, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Try the troubleshooting steps given below or read this detailed guide to fix the battery draining problem on Samsung Galaxy A34.
What to do Samsung Galaxy A34 Battery Draining Fast?
To fix this issue, you can try the following solutions:
- Close all unnecessary apps running in the background
- Reduce the screen brightness or enable the auto-brightness feature
- Turn off Wi-Fi when not in use
- Turn off GPS when not in use
- Use the battery-saver mode
2. Overheating Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
Another issue that users face with the Samsung Galaxy A34 is overheating. If you are a heavy gamer you might face overheating issues.
Overheating is a common issue that most smartphone users encounter, and it can be attributed to various causes. These include unfavorable climatic conditions, bulky cases, manufacturing defects, the utilization of unsuitable chargers and cables, heavy tasks like gaming and video editing, and internal malfunctions, among others.
It’s crucial to understand that overheating has adverse effects on the battery, including a decrease in overall capacity, which ultimately leads to rapid battery drain. In some extreme cases, overheating can result in the swelling of the battery, which could pose a danger to the user.
How to solve Samsung Galaxy A34 OverHeating problem?
To fix this issue, you can try the following solutions. You can also read our detailed guide to solving the overheating problem here.
- Avoid heavy usage of the device for extended periods of time.
- Keep the device in a cool and ventilated place.
- Avoid using your phone while charging
- Avoid the use of bulky cases
- Turn off unnecessary background apps
- Turn on gaming mode when gaming.
- Check for any faulty hardware and get it replaced if necessary
3. Camera Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
It is true that smartphones have replaced digital cameras for many people, but it can be frustrating when your phone unexpectedly takes mediocre pictures. In such cases, the camera lens on your phone might be dirty
Some users have reported that the camera on their Samsung Galaxy A34 is not functioning correctly and is not up to their expectations. The camera may be blurry or the camera app is stuck sometimes.
How to Fix Camera Issues on Samsung Galaxy A34?
To fix this issue, you can try the following solutions or read this guide to fix camera problems.
- Clear the camera cache and data
- Reinstall the camera app
- Update the device to the latest software version
- If none of the above solutions work, visit the service center for a hardware checkup.
4. Network Connectivity Problem in Samsung Galaxy A34
The device may be unable to connect to the network, or the network may be unstable, causing slow internet speeds or dropped calls. This can be due to poor coverage in your area or if you are traveling, your SIM card may be damaged or blocked. A few simple fixes are given below and we have a comprehensive tutorial you can read here.
How to Solve Samsung Galaxy A34 Network Problem?
- Check your SIM card is properly installed
- Check network coverage in your area
- Reset the network settings
- Turn on and off the airplane mode
- Check if there are any software updates available and update the device if needed.
5. GPS Not Working in Samsung Galaxy A34
GPS is really useful and guides us throughout our journey. But what will be your reaction when you are going somewhere and your GPS stops working? Don’t worry, we have some quick fixes here to solve your problem, if you need a detailed guide to fix GPS on A34.
How to Fix the GPS Not Working Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34?
- Make sure Airplane mode is off
- Turn Off GPS and turn it ON again
- Go to GPS settings and enable High-Accuracy mode
- Clear cache and data of Google Maps and other location apps
6. Slow Charging Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
If your mobile is failing to charge, it is likely that the USB port may be unclean, the adapter may be impaired, or the cable may be deteriorated or incompatible with the device in question.
How to Solve Samsung Galaxy A34 Slow Charging Problem?
- Use the original charger and cable only.
- Clean USB port with WD40
- Clean charging cable port
- Check if the cable is damaged
- Replace the charger or cable.
7. Text Messages Not Sending in Samsung Galaxy A34
Most people are using WhatsApp and other messaging apps nowadays, but we can not neglect the importance of SMS. Due to several reasons, message sending fails on your smartphone. But don’t panic, try the troubleshooting steps below:
How to Fix Message Sending Failed on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- Check your network connection.
- Check coverage area
- Check your SIM is working properly
- Confirm your plan or balance is enough
- Restart your phone
- Reset Network settings
- Clear cache and data of message app
- If nothing works, contact your service provider.
8. Apps Not Downloading From the Play Store in Samsung Galaxy A34
App downloading may fail or may take a long time to complete on the initial phone setup. This is due to apps updating in the background.
How to Fix Apps Not Downloading on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- Check your internet connection
- Check your Data plan
- Check your phone storage is not full
- Clear cache and data of Google Play Store
- Restart your phone
9. Apps Are Crashing Problem in Samsung Galaxy A34
This problem occurs frequently and, while it is very frustrating, it is not too difficult to fix. Apps can sometimes crash due to bugs in the app itself, or maybe your operating system is not up-to-date enough to support its latest version. Some apps are constantly updating and adding new features to improve their performance, but your phone may not be compatible with the latest version, causing the app to crash frequently. If you are facing lagging issue, read this guide.
How to Fix Apps Crash on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- Restart your phone
- Update the app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Go to settings > Apps > the app causing problem and force stop the app
- Clear cache and data of the app
10. Not Connecting to WiFi Issue in Samsung Galaxy A34
Sometimes phone can’t connect to WiFi, this can be due to multiple reasons. Either you are too far from the router and the signal is weak or your WiFi router has some problem. Anyway, you can try a few fixes given below.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A34 WiFi Problem?
- Make sure you have entered the correct WiFi password.
- Check if you are within the range of your WiFi network. If you are too far away from the WiFi network, the phone may not connect. Move closer to the network and try connecting again.
- Forget the WiFi network and try reconnecting. You can do this by going to the WiFi settings, selecting the network, and selecting ‘Forget network’. Then, try reconnecting to the network again.
- Restart your phone and try again.
- Make sure other devices can connect to the WiFi.
- Restart your Wifi router and try again.
- Make sure there is no MAC address filtering on your WiFi network. You can ask your family member who manages your WiFi network.
- If your WiFi network has a static IP setting, you have to enter an IP address to connect in modify network settings.
- If nothing works, reset your phone’s network settings.
11. WiFi Direct Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
First, let’s make sure that WiFi Direct is turned on. Here are the steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Make sure the toggle is turned on.
If you’ve already done this and it’s still not working, try the following steps:
- Restart both the sending and receiving devices.
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Disable any third-party firewall or antivirus software on your devices.
- Check for any available software updates for your device.
- Try resetting your network settings by going to Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset on your device. However, this will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up your important data before proceeding.
If none of these steps work, it’s possible that there may be a hardware issue with your device. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a certified repair technician for further assistance.
12. Bluetooth not Working in Samsung Galaxy A34
Bluetooth is an important medium not only to transfer files but also to connect your Bluetooth devices and wearables like earbuds and smartwatches these days. Samsung Galaxy A34 users have reported Bluetooth connectivity issues. If you are also facing the same problem, we have listed a few solutions below or you can read this detailed guide to fix Bluetooth issues.
How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problem on Samsung Galaxy A34?
- Turn Off Bluetooth, Turn it On again, and try to reconnect.
- Restart your phone.
- Unpair the device and pair it again.
- Make sure the device is compatible with your phone.
- If nothing works, reset your Bluetooth device and your phone network settings.
13. NFC not working on Samsung Galaxy A34
Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that NFC is turned on in your phone’s settings. To do this, go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > NFC and make sure the toggle is turned on.
- Make sure that your phone’s NFC antenna is not obstructed by a case or cover. If you have a case or cover on your phone, try removing it and see if NFC works.
- Make sure that the other device you are trying to connect with using NFC is also NFC-enabled and has NFC turned on.
- If you are trying to make a payment using NFC, make sure that your bank’s app or payment app supports NFC payments and is installed on your phone.
- Try restarting your phone and the device you are trying to connect with.
- If none of the above steps work, there may be a hardware issue with your phone’s NFC antenna. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a certified repair technician for further assistance.
I hope these steps help you resolve your NFC issue on your Samsung Galaxy A34.
14. Hotspot Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
If the hotspot feature is not working on your Samsung Galaxy A34, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Restart your phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can fix the issue.
- Check your network connection: Ensure that your phone has a stable internet connection.
- Update your phone: Check if there are any software updates available for your phone and install them if possible.
- Reset network settings: Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth and then reset network settings.
- Check hotspot settings: Make sure that the hotspot feature is turned on and configured correctly. You can find this option in Settings > Wi-Fi & network > Hotspot & tethering.
15. WhatsApp Images Not Downloading in Samsung Galaxy A34
Many users have reported issues with WhatsApp images not downloading on their Samsung Galaxy A34 devices. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including network issues or incorrect settings. To troubleshoot this issue, you can try checking your network connection, updating your WhatsApp app, or resetting your phone to its factory settings.
16. Samsung Galaxy A34 Keeps Restarting
If your phone is restarting again and again, there is some issue in your phone’s firmware/OS. If this happens without any interval in between, it is called a boot loop.
In this case, you cannot do anything other than hard resetting your phone. We recommend you visit customer care with your warranty card and get it fixed.
17. Samsung Galaxy A34 Stuck on Boot
It is quite unusual that your phone is stuck on the logo/boot screen. This can be due to a firmware issue or you have tried to unlock the bootloader or install custom recovery and failed miserably.
18. com.google.process.gapps has stopped on Samsung Galaxy A34
Of all the errors to occur on Android devices, this is one of the most obvious. Google Apps crashing doesn’t feel like it should have a crippling effect on your entire device, but it really does, and when you see the dreaded “com.google.process.gapps has stopped” message, you can find yourself in a vicious loop where your phone becomes virtually unusable.
But before you go ahead and factory reset your device from panic, hold up. Even though your device might seem completely paralyzed, there may yet be a way to save it that’s quite simple. You just need to check our guide here.
19. Speaker Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
So you are trying to call someone and can’t listen to them or you are trying to play some video but can’t hear any sound because your speaker is not working. Don’t worry, you can try a few fixes to troubleshoot it yourself.
- Check volume settings: Make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted. You can adjust the volume by pressing the volume buttons on the side of your phone or in the settings menu.
- Restart your phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can fix the issue.
- Check for software updates: Check if there are any software updates available for your phone and install them if possible.
- Clear cache: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > find the app which is not working > Storage & cache > Clear cache. This may help if the issue is related to the app.
- Disable Bluetooth: Sometimes, the audio can be routed to a Bluetooth device that is no longer in range or not working properly. Try disabling Bluetooth and see if the speaker works.
- Check the speaker physically: Make sure any debris or dirt does not block the speaker grille. Clean it gently with a soft-bristled brush.
20. Microphone Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A34
If you are facing difficulty in recording your voice or experiencing unclear audio while on call, follow the steps outlined below to resolve the issue.
- Reboot your device into Safe mode and test the microphone to determine if it is functioning optimally.
- If it is, then there might be a third-party app on your device that is causing this problem.
- Verify that there are no outstanding software updates. If there are, download and install them.
- Clear the cache and data for the voice recording application.
- The issue may be due to network problems, causing the person on the other end to be unable to hear your voice.
- Restart your device to determine if this resolves the problem.
- Factory reset your device. This will undoubtedly resolve the microphone issue.
- If the issue persists, it is advisable to visit the service center of your device manufacturer to have it repaired.
21. Fingerprint Sensor Not Working On Samsung Galaxy A34
If you are trying to use a fingerprint sensor on your, make sure you have this on your device. If yes, then you can troubleshoot a non-working fingerprint sensor with the following steps:
- Clean the fingerprint sensor: Make sure that the fingerprint sensor is clean and free from any dirt or debris. You can use a soft cloth to clean it.
- Remove any screen protectors or cases: If you have a screen protector or case on your device, it may be interfering with the fingerprint sensor. Try removing these and see if that resolves the issue.
- Delete and re-add fingerprints: Sometimes, fingerprint data can become corrupted or outdated, which can cause issues with the sensor. Try deleting your registered fingerprints and adding them again.
- Check for software updates: Ensure that your phone has the latest software updates installed. Updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that may resolve issues with the fingerprint sensor.
- Restart your device: A simple restart of your device can sometimes resolve issues with the fingerprint sensor.
22. Face Unlock Not Working On Samsung Galaxy A34
If Face Unlock is not working on your Samsung Galaxy A34, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Restart your phone and check again.
- Make sure you are in a well-lit place. Face unlock will not work in the dark.
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean: Make sure that the front camera lens is clean and free from any smudges or dirt or that your protector or case is interfering. This can affect the Face Unlock feature.
- Re-register your face: Sometimes, Face Unlock can stop working if there are changes to your appearance, such as a new hairstyle or glasses. Try re-registering your face to see if that resolves the issue.
- Update your device: Check for any available software updates for your Samsung Galaxy A34. Software updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that may resolve issues with Face Unlock.
- Reset Face Unlock settings: If none of the above steps work, try resetting your Face Unlock settings. Go to Settings > Security > Face Unlock and select “Remove Face Data“. Then, set up Face Unlock again.
23. Phone Storage is Full Error Message on Samsung Galaxy A34
If you’re receiving a “Phone Storage is Full” error message on your mobile device, it means that your phone’s internal storage is running out of space. This can happen if you’ve saved too many photos, videos, music files, or apps on your device, or if you have a lot of cached data and system files that are taking up space. This will not be a problem on a new phone but eventually, you will face this problem.
To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Delete unnecessary files: Go through your device and delete any files that you no longer need, such as old photos or videos, or apps that you don’t need anymore.
- Move files to external storage: If your device has a microSD card slot, consider moving some of your larger files, like photos and videos, to the external storage to free up internal space.
- Clear cached data: Cached data, such as app data or browser history, can take up a lot of space on your device. Clearing this can free up space and improve performance.
- Uninstall unused apps: Go through your installed apps and uninstall any that you no longer use or need.
- Use cloud storage: Consider using cloud storage services like Google Drive or Dropbox to store your files instead of keeping them on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy A34 is an excellent device, but it’s not immune to issues. If you’re facing any issues with your device, try the solutions mentioned above. If none of the solutions work, visit the service center for further assistance.