In this post we are sharing Cherry Mobile Astro 2B stock firmware/flash file with you. Stock firmware is needed whenever you encounter issues with previous OS or to upgrade. This flash file can be used to unbrick, fix bootloop or stuck at boot logo. Read complete instructions carefully.
Download the stock firmware below:
How To Flash Firmware
- You must have drivers for your device. Drivers link
- Download and install drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract the firmware on your computer.
- Download and extract the Spreadtrum Tool.
- Open the extracted folder and open file named research download.
- It will be launched, now connect your device to computer, power off first.
- Once your device is successfully connected, click on load packed button and select the .pac file of firmware.
- Now click on the start download button to start flashing.
- During the flashing your device will be restarted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a message passed.
- Disconnect your device and power on.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]