Latest android 7.1.1 nougat stock firmware/ROM for Nokia 5 with latest security patch is available. This software is released as over the air OTA for Nokia 5 TA-1053 model. If you are owner of Nokia 5 and hasn’t received this update yet, you can download from here and install manually.
DownloadDownload the latest update below:
- This method only works on Nokia 5 TA-1053, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 5Method 1
- First Download OTA zip for Nokia 5 from above and save it to your device.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot Nokia 5 into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode of Nokia 5 either type adb reboot recovery command or follow below
- Now in Recovery select option apply update from sdcard.
- Select the OTA zip file you downloaded from above.
- Now, wait until the process finishes.
- Done! Reboot your system and enjoy.
- Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download and install ADB and fastboot.
- Download the OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
- If your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Nokia 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.