Record Telegram calls using Voice Recorder
Supports Telegram calls for a wide range of Android devices and OS versions. You can store your conversation and replay it anytime you need it.
※ Notes and Warning
– Not all devices support call recording
– Use the speakerphone feature to improve incoming audio
☆☆ Main features
🏅 Automatic Telegram recording
Call Recorder is able to detect Telegram calls automatically and start recording.
🏅 Audio quality
Call Recorder creates superior output audio quality, enhanced with AI routines to provide the best audible voice.
🏅 Ease of use
Call Recorder is able to start and stop recording automatically.
※ Legal notice
Call recording without the permission from callee/caller is illegal in several countries. Always notify the participants that the call will be recorded.
※ Contact us
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at [email protected]
1. Only caller voice recorded, other person voice can’t record, I am able to record only my side of the conversation on Record Telegram calls:
a. Try speakerphone (Some phones can record incoming voice if speakerphone turned on)
b. Try using headsets (Some phones can record incoming voice if headsets are plugged in)
If both of the above solutions are not working, please check audio source in your application menu. Most phones can record both sides of call for audio source “voice recognition”.
Try with voice communication, microphone and voice call sources.
2. Where can I find the file of the recording?
The files can be found at sdcard>Android>data>com.sparklingapps.callrecorder.telegram>files
Further questions? Please send us a message at [email protected]
Good luck with Record Telegram calls!
– Improved recorded audio files playback with pitch and volume enhancement. (Settings –> Audio settings)
– Performance improvements and bug fixes.
|App Name||Speech Recorder - Record any Telegram calls vVaries with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Update||July 13, 2021|