R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
– Compile and run your program
– Supports plotting and graphing
– View program output or detailed error
– Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
– Support different R compiler versions namely: 4.0 and 4.1
– Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
– Open, save, import and share R files.
– Language reference
– Access around a thousand of packages
– Install additional packages from CRAN and Bioconductor (BiocManager)
– Customize editor
– Internet connection is required for compilation
– Maximum program running time is 20s
– Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
– This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
You need will to subscribe to get access to the following premium app features.
– No Ads
– Unlimited plots
– Install packages
– Latest compilers
Your subscription options are:
1 month for $4.99 ($4.99/month)
6 months for $19.99 ($3.33/month)
12 months for $29.99 ($2.50/month)
(These are US prices. Pricing in other countries may vary.)
Your membership renews itself automatically unless you cancel no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. If you cancel your subscription, your unlimited access will expire at the end of the subscription period. You can use your subscribed account across all your devices.
Improved PDF Viewer