With Muslim Prayer Times app the arrival of Ramadan 2021, many of those observing the holy month witness a change in their daily routine. In order to help you keep up with the various tasks, you might want to do during Ramadan 2021, Muslim Prayer Times covering prayer timings, supplication reminders, Quran reading trackers, health and nutrition tips, and entertainment guides
⏰ PRAYER TIMES
Get the Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha times for your city.
For example prayer times in Ha Noi:
Fajr – 4:47 AM.
Sunrise – 6:04 AM.
Dhuhr – 11:40 AM.
Asr – 2:54 PM.
Maghrib – 5:17 PM.
Isha – 6:29 PM.
Display time with 12 or 24-hour format.
Muslim Prayer Times is an application for Muslims all around the world. Simple to use, Muslim provides Islamic namaz timetable and the direction of the Qibla. Schedules are calculated based on your location and local convention.
Get the most accurate Azan times and Namaz times with both; weekly Salat timings and monthly Salah timetable. Offering daily prayer (Salat) is one of the most vital and essential duties that have to be performed as well as fulfilled by all the Muslims worldwide. All your problems are going to be solved when you offer your prayers on the right salat time and Allah’s (SWT) blessings will always be on you.
Easily monitor the Salat times of different cities or locations via a unique interface
✪ MANUAL ADJUSTMENTS:
Adjust the minutes for each Salat time.
Adjust prayer times, Hijri calendar and alarm time, also select your desired notification mode.
✪ AZAN TIME & NOTIFICATIONS
Receive notifications to not miss any azan time
Select from a list of adhans (recited by different muezzins) or tones.
✪ FAJR ALARM
Wake up every day before Fajr prayer.
✪ QIBLA DIRECTION
Find the Kaaba direction accurately using the compass and the map.
✪ ISLAMIC CALENDAR
Get the Islamic calendar.
Adjust the Hijri date according to your country.
– Prayer times of your location with adjustable prayer alerts.
– Finder of nearby mosques, organizations, schools and businesses, along with their contact information and directions
– Integrated Qibla direction for thousands of cities worldwide
– Ability to track your prayers by logging them in your own prayer book
– Hear the Athan at every prayer time
– A widget on the home screen allows you to keep track of your prayers on the go!
– View the remaining time for each prayer and see the prayer timings for the entire day.
– Track your prayer progress with detailed graphs and timelines.
– Islamic Calendar; to notify you of all upcoming Islamic events (includes both Hijri and Gregorian dates)
– All new Hijri-Gregorian date converter.
You can print the Islamic Calendar 2021 and namaz timetable of prayer times in the world for the whole year. The Prayer Timings schedule is updated automatically, so you can always find the most authentic and accurate prayer timings and Ramadan Calendar 2021 for the month of Ramadan
– Interact with your fellow Muslims all over the world
– Prayer times Quran with 40+ translations
Muslim Prayer Times is the most favorite Islamic App to get accurate prayer times, read the Holy Quran, Qibla Finder to find accurate qibla direction, find nearby mosques, Hijri Calendar to track Islamic events, Dua & Azkar, achieve prayer discipline and stay organized in their busy life.
You can also download the app for prayer timings to view all namaz times anywhere, anytime. Muslim also gives you a chance to log your PrayerBook and notifies you to view your prayer history with ease all the time.
Trusted by Millions of Muslims worldwide, Muslim Prayer Times is a platform that provides useful Islamic features at one place
|App Name||Muslim Prayer Times Pro, Azan, Quran, Qibla Finder v1.0.3|
|Update||February 19, 2021|