Samsung has officially released the software update for its Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F variant. It is based on android 7.0 Nougat in addition to Samsung’s own TouchWiz UI. Download the software below and install by following instructions.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A910FXXU1BQHB
- Device name: Galaxy A9 Pro
- Model number: SM-A910F
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N910F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Drivers properly.
- Download and install Odin ⇒ Here
- Read Instructions carefully.
How To Install
- First, extract Odin.zip and A910FXXU1BQHB firmware.zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.