Google has released the latest Android 8.0 named Oreo on 21 August,2017. Before the stable release Google has released four developer previews, and luckily they are easily rootable via supersu and magisk. Here we have given working guide on how to root android 8 Oreo. But you have to unlock bootloader and install any custom recovery like TWRP or CWM before rooting.
You can read all the Android 8 Oreo features here.
We Are at Mobiletech360 is not responsible for any damage occurred to your devices, while following this guide, Move ahead at your own risk.
- Download supersu.zip below:
- Download Magisk zip below:
- Download magisk manager apk below:
How To Root Android 8 Oreo
Here we have listed two methods to root android 8 Oreo.
Root Android 8 Oreo with SuperSu
- First of all download the SuperSu from the link given above.
- Now move the downloaded file into the internal storage of your device.
- Simply boot the device into TWRP recovery you have already flashed.
- Once done, simply select, install and flash the SuperSU file that you have transferred into internal storage in the first
- Now simply reboot your device.
- You have successfully rooted your smartphone running android 8.
Root Android 8 Oreo With Magisk
- First of all download the latest Magisk Module Zip file from above.
- Now move the downloaded files into the internal storage of your device.
- Now you’ve got to boot into the TWRP recovery. And in order to do so, switch off your phone and then hold the power and volume buttons down together for a couple of seconds until the smartphone boot into the TWRP mode.
- As soon as you’re in TWRP, pick install from the main menu.
- Now navigate to your downloaded Magisk file and then select it.
- When the installation is finished, wipe out the Dalvik and Cache after which reboot your phone. It may take 5-10 minutes to reboot.
- Android device running Android 8.0 will now be rooted. Now, install the Magisk APK file that you previously downloaded and open it to search for origin.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.