In this post we are sharing with you Stock firmware/ROM for Oppo A71. Stock firmware is needed in many situations like to unbrick, upgrade, downgrade, unroot or fixing a bug. This is stock firmware for Oppo A71 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. We have complete guide to install/flash this. Just follow the instructions and you will be done.
- Download the SP Flash Tool here.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Back up your device just in case.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
Download the firmware below:
How To Flash Oppo A71
- First of all download the ROM and Sp Flash tool.
- Now extract the sp flash tool.
- You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open it.
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile phone picture. Now click on the download tab (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading.
- Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT) You may skip this step.
- Click on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also disconnect your phone.
- Power on your device and start the latest OS.
Backup your device, we are not responsible for any damages result from your mistake.
If you liked this post don’t forget to share this on your social media accounts and follow us on social sites for such helpful posts in future.