OnePlus 3 Resurrection Remix v 5.8.2 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM
This is the Resurrection Remix Custom ROM. It is based on android nougat. See the full features here.
Installing a custom ROM on a the OnePlus 3 may require the bootloader to be unlocked on OnePlus 3 and a Custom Recovery on OnePlus 3, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
HOW TO FLASH
Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
Follow these steps if you are flashing Resurrection Remix Nougat on OnePlus 3 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Download Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery.
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
- First flash the OnePlus 3 RR Nougat ROM ZIP from device.
- Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and flash the RR Nougat Google Apps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on OnePlus 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of OnePlus 3 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM:
- Copy the Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM ZIP from your phone.
- Then flash the Resurrection Remix Nougat Google Apps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy