Nokia flagship android phone Nokia 8 has been released last year. It runs Android 7.1.1 out of the box but now its updated to Android 8 Oreo. You can read full specs and price here. In this post we are sharing Stock Firmware of Nokia 8 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Complete instructions are given to install,you can flash using OST tool.
- Download Nokia 8 firmware below:
- Download original firmware from the above link
- Download OST from here.
- Unpack OST LA with 7zip and install on your PC
- Unpack patch (password :- 123)
- Replace . exe file Online Update Tool with an exe file Online Update Tool extracted from the patch and delete OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config in a folder C:Program Files (x86)OST LA (see pic.1 )
- Unpack software with 7zip.
- Start patched OST LA from the above mentioned folder by double left-click on exe file incicated on pic2.
- If everything is alright the program will run without requesting login and password to hook up with a server.
- Select the original software.
- Enter your Nokia 8 into Download mode connected with USB cable to your PC.
- After your device enter into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for a error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragical about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated..
- After button Next become active, press on it and and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
- Your device will reboot and done.