LineageOS 13 Android Marshmallow 6.0 Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 3C Lite/Honor Holly (Hol-U19)
- Download LineageOS from button below:
- Download gapps
How to Install/Flash
– Perform a nandroid backup using TWRP or CWM custom recovery.
– Copy all your internal phone data to a PC after taking above backups.
– After completing the above things head on to the following installation guide.
Before proceeding to installation make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom recovery. Guide> How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery On Huawei Honor 3C Lite (Holly U19)
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 13 for the first time to your device, or coming from another ROM:
- Copy the GApps and LineageOS ROM ZIP file to your device.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or Cyanogen recovery.
- Take either a full backup of the current ROM (NANDROID BACKUP) or take a backup of all your data using a synchronization application.
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS ROM ZIP.
- Then flash the GApps zip.
- Reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 13 Marshmallow ROM on your Honor Holly.
The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.