How To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P10 Lite Easily
Huawei Android phones always released with locked bootloader so as P10 Lite Android 7.0 released. After rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 7.0. TWRP recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s and other mods.
This guide helps you to Huawei P10 Lite Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P10 Lite Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1 with SuperUser.
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty and may brick or bootloop your device. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash/Install Recovery
- Download the TWRP recovery For Huawei P10 Lite below:
- Now install this img file using fastboot or read this guide to install. Guide> How To Install TWRP On Huawei/Honor Phones
- If you want to root your P10 lite then read this guide> How To Root Huawei P10 lite
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.