How To Root Huawei P10 lite
Huawei P10 Lite is the midrange sibling of Huawei flagship P10. It comes with Android 7 and EMUI 5. Rooting Android 7 is not an easy task and can’t be done using one click root apps available in the market. So we need to unlock bootloader and install custom recovery and supersu to root. If you want to root follow the instructions below carefully.
- Bootloader must be unlocked. Follow this guide> How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
- TWRP or any other custom recovery must be installed. Guide > How To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P10 Lite
- Battery should be atleast 50% charged.
- ADB and fastboot must be installed. Guide > How To Install Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows
Download the supersu.zip latest version from button below:
How To Install
- Boot into TWRP or any other custom recovery you installed.
- Select install and choose supersu.zip file you download from above.
- Once it complete, reboot and check the root access.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.