TWRP Recovery v3.0.3 For Huawei Ascend P7
If you want to modify you Huawei P7 then first install this custom recovery. It will open all those features which are not possible with stock recovery.
Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may damage your device. We are not responsible for any damage proceed at your own risk.
- Unlocked bootloader
- Android 4.4.2 – 5.1.1
- Supports USB OTG, so you can use USB flash drive as external storage for backups, zip installations.
- Added feature to make backup/restore of internal storage.
- Added feature to make backup/restore of oeminfo partition. This partition contains info about vendor and current installed version. So in case if you want to rollback to 4.4.2, for example, or revert back your previous vendor version, you can just restore oeminfo from backup with 4.4.2 version or other vendor and flash appropriate firmware without flashing transition package, vendor and without getting “cust fail” error.
- Combined with stock EMUI 3.1 recovery. In case of power-on by holding power + vol+ or rebooting into recovery by command or any 3rd party application: will boot in TWRP. In case of local update, OTA-update, factory reset from menu or “force update” (3buttons method): will boot into EMUI recovery. Thus you don’t have to flash stock recovery before OTA-update, flashing official firmware or doing factory rest.
- Off-mode charger updated from EMUI 3.1 (for 4.4.2)
- custom.bin and cust symlinks are saved/restored (if they were exist) in case of Wipe/Format Data. So there is not gonna be “cust” issues after factory reset in TWRP.
- Excluded SuperSU from build.
- Enabled encrypted data support.
- Screen lock by power button replaced with screen off.
Download TWRP recovery image file below:
How To Install/Flash
- Download TWRP recovery from above.
- Now follow this guide to flash. Guide> How To Install TWRP On Huawei/Honor Phones
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.