Table of Contents
|Name||GTA San Andreas|
|Compatible With||Android 7.0+|
|Updated||22 Feb 2023|
|Google Play Link|
GTA San Andreas stands out as one of the most popular and extensively played video games.
It was initially released in 2004 for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC before it became its way to several other devices including smartphones.
Reviving your past gaming memories while savoring the portability of mobile gaming are just a few of the delightful advantages of playing the game on your mobile device. This article thoroughly reviews the GTA San Andreas gameplay and offers all the essential insights on downloading and enjoying the game on your mobile device.
Features of GTA San Andreas
- A new scale of cities. Now in your submission is the whole state of San Andreas, divided into three large cities and several small villages.
- Expanded list of side jobs. Now it is possible to visit all sorts of places and even have a girl.
- Added role-playing elements: changing the body, and pumping skills (driving, shooting, etc.).
- Completely redesigned character customization, including the ability to change almost any part of the wardrobe.
- They significantly increased the variability of vehicles. To the usual cars, helicopters, and boats were added bikes, trucks, etc.
- There is an opportunity to upgrade individual cars.
System Requirements for GTA San Andreas
Here are the minimum requirements:
- Android 7.0 or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
- 2.5GB of free storage space
- Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or higher GPU
How to Download & Install GTA San Andreas APK
- Download GTA San Andreas APK and Obb Data from below download section.
- Install GTA San Andreas APK you downloaded.
- Download the obb data and unpack the archive with the folder com.rockstargames.gtasa on the way: sdcard/Android/obb/
- The full path of the obb is supposed to be such:
Tips for Playing GTA San Andreas on Mobile
Playing GTA San Andreas on mobile can be a bit different from playing on a console or PC. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your mobile gaming experience:
- Use a controller: While playing with the on-screen controls is possible, using a Bluetooth controller can make the experience much more enjoyable.
- Adjust the graphics settings: Depending on your device’s specs, you may need to adjust the graphics settings to ensure smooth gameplay.
- Use headphones: The game’s soundtrack and sound effects are an integral part of the experience, so consider using headphones for an immersive experience.
- Save regularly: While the mobile version of the game offers autosave, it’s always a good idea to manually save your progress in case of any crashes or glitches.