Welcome to Mobile Tech 360, we are here with another tutorial on How to Use Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Google play store on Huawei phones with EMUI 11 when LZPlay stops working. This method uses Dual Space App to use Google Play Store and access all apps and use them without any problem.
As this is a trick to use Play Store so I’ll not call it a proper installation because GMS is not actually installed on your phone and only accessible on virtual system Dual Space just like VMOS PRO.
But the benefit is that you can use Google Apps like Google Maps, Drive, Gmail, and YouTube without launching the virtual system again and again.
Let’s start this…
As I told you, it’s a virtual system so it can be used on any Huawei smartphone including Huawei Nova 7, Nova 7i, Nova 7se, Nova 7 pro, Huawei Y8p, Y7p, Y6p, Y5p, Y9a, Mate 30 series, P40, P40 Pro and plus etc.
Guide to Install GMS on Huawei phones
- We will use Dual Space App for this purpose.
- First Download Dual Space App from the download section below.
- As you don’t have Google Play Store, you need to download Dual Space APK. So, go to the direct download link from the download section at the end of this post.
- After downloading Dual Space APK, Install it.
- Launch Dual Space App and give required permissions.
- It’ll take some time to set up.
- After it is completed set up, you can see the play store.
- You can log in to your Google account or accounts.
- You can download any app from Play Store.
- You can add a shortcut to the app on the home screen so you don’t have to open Dual Space again and again.
- This is all for now. A video is also coming soon.
Download the Dual Space GMS APK from the download button below: