- Welcome to Mobile Tech 360, we are here with another tutorial on How to Use Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Google play store on Huawei phones with EMUI 11 when LZPlay stops working. This method use Dual Space App to use Google Play Store and access all apps and use them without any problem.
As this is a trick to use Play Store so I’ll not call it a proper installation because GMS is not actually installed on your phone and only accessible on virtual system Dual Space just like VMOS PRO.
But benefit is that you can use Google Apps like Google Maps, Drive, Gmail and YouTube without launching virtual system again and again.
Let’s start this…
As I told you, it’s a virtual system so it can be used on any Huawei smartphone including Huawei Nova 7, Nova 7i, Nova 7se, Nova 7 pro, Huawei Y8p, Y7p, Y6p, Y5p, Y9a, Mate 30 series, P40, P40 Pro and plus etc.
Guide to Install GMS on Huawei phones
- We will use Dual Space App for this purpose.
- First Download Dual Space App from download section below.
- As you don’t have Google Play Store, you need to download Dual Space APK. So, go to the direct download link from download section at the end of this post.
- After downloading Dual Space APK, Install it.
- Lauch Dual Space App and give required permissions.
- It’ll take some time to setup.
- After it completed setting up, you can see play store.
- You can login to your Google account or accounts.
- You can download any app from Play Store.
- You can add shortcut of the app on home screen so you don’t have to open Dual Space again and again.
- This is all for now. A video is also coming soon.
Download the Dual Space GMS APK from download button below: