AICP Android Marshmallow 6.0 Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 3C Lite/Honor Holly
AICP Android Ice Cold Project is based on CM 12.1 with a bunch of settings. It is based on Android Marshmallow 6.0 according to 4pda.
- YouTube 360p
- FM radio only in the headphones
- Bootloader must be unlocked
- A custom recovery installed
- Battery should be 60-70%
- Make nandroid backup
Download the ROM zip below:
- Copy the downloaded firmware file to the SD card.
- Enter recovery (entrance recovery power button and volume plus at the same time).
- Recovery menu, click Wipe (Clean) -> the Advanced Wipe
- Wipe the Dalvik / the ART, the Cache, the System, the Data
- Swipe confirm Wipe (cleaning).
- Reboot in recovery (click the Reboot (restart) -> of Recovery)
- Click the button Install looking for firmware then swipe and confirm the installation.
- Wait for the installation will take place.
- Hit Reboot (Restart) -> the System (System) .
- Everything is ready.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.