Just Download the app and get started.
In the app you have the following options:
– Door-to-door or stop-to-stop route planning including maps as well as bus and train timetables for South Lower Saxony, even for rail transportation throughout Germany.
– Real-time information and push notification for your scheduled connection.
Real-time information is available for the following traffic companies:
– Regionalbus Braunschweig GmbH
– metronom Eisenbahngesellschaft mbH
– NordWestBahn GmbH
– Ilmebahn GmbH
– Pülm Reisen GmbH
– Tappe Reisen e. K.
– Tappe Touristik e. K.
– Omnibusbetrieb Sallwey GmbH
– Versorgungsbetriebe Hann. Münden GmbH (VHM)
– Hahne Reisen e. K.
– Weihrauch Uhlendorff GmbH
– Scheithauer Reisen GmbH
– Cantus Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH
There is also real-time information available for other traffic companies outside the VSN-area.
– Timetables for departure and arrival for bus and train stations in the VSN-region including additional information for the station.
– Save your favourite connections for quick access.
The app needs the following permissions:
For usage of the private contact based connection finder you have to grant access to your contacts. You may withdraw of your agreement in the options-menu
Entitlement for “pictures/media/data” is needed for saving favourites, real-time information and offline timetables
Entitlement for the camera is needed for “augmented reality” which displays nearby stations with the help of your camera
Based on your location the app shows nearby stations and connections
We will save your anonymised device id on our server in case of usage of the push-up service so we are able to send the information to your device.
There is no further use of your allowances.
The VSN GmbH is always interested in enhancing this app. We are looking forward for your comments and evaluation. Please help us with your feedback at [email protected]. We would like to thank you in advance for your support.
The VSN app is realised by the ZVSN, the city of Göttingen and the administrative district of Holzminden.