ViCare – the best way to connect to your Viessmann heating system.
New possibilities to control your heating system via the Internet offers the ViCare app. With the simple graphical user interface of ViCare, the operation of the heating system is very intuitive.
Warmth and reassurance in one
● In one view, get an instant check if everything is in order
● Access to your preferred installer – quickly and easily
Set your preferred room temperature and save money when you’re away from home
● Simple, convenient operation of your heating system
● Store daily schedules and automatically save energy costs
● Set basic functions at the touch of a button on your smartphone
Peace of mind
A direct connection to a professional you trust
● Simply enter the contact details of your preferred installer or professional servicer
● Fast and effective help – the installer has all the important information he needs
● Spend less time worrying about safety and maintenance
● Displaying the status of your heating
● Capability to set up the most important functions of your heating system
● Store your daily routine to automatically save energy costs
● View outside temperature history
● Send a service request to your trusted installer
● Shortcuts e.g.: I want hot water or I’m away
● ViCare Smart Room Control
● Amazon Alexa: Control heating simply with your voice
● Holiday program
Please note: We publish the functions gradually! You can expect several small updates in the next weeks and months. There will be always something new to discover. Functions available in ViCare are depending on functions available on boiler itself and country!
Comments or feedback?
Share your thoughts with us and other users in our Viessmann Community!
The ViCare app can be used in conjunction with an Internet-compatible Viessmann heating system or in conjunction with the Viessmann Vitoconnect WLAN module or a Viessmann heating system with an integrated Internet interface.
– Starting from now you can change heating circuit name so it’s easy to identify
– Also the event history has been redesigned and now when your system consists of more than one device (e.g. ventilation, battery, Smart Room Control, etc…), you know exactly on what device an error appeared
– For devices supporting the holiday mode we enhanced accessibility improvements for visually impaired people
– Bug fixes and optimizations