Welcome to the Toddler Wake Clock, designed to help you and your toddler get more sleep. I developed and used this app to help my child learn when it was acceptable to get up and wake me in the morning (Hint: It’s not 4 AM). I hope it helps you and your toddler too.
* An animated dancing sun lets your child know when it is OK to leave his/her room in the morning.
* The screen stays on when it is OK to wake up so your toddler will not miss the animation.
* A “Wake Time” clock setting for mornings, and a “Nap Length” for problematic nappers.
* Avoids using blue light whenever possible so as to not disturb your toddler’s sleep rhythm.
* Hints and tips to help you teach your toddler when it is OK to wake up.
* Optional screen night light.
* Still trying to fix a crash on Android 5.1 devices with the screen unlock that I can’t reproduce.
If you enjoy this app, please leave a nice review in the store.
If not, please email me with bugs or suggestions at [email protected].
|App Name||Toddler Wake Clock vVaries with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Update||May 30, 2021|