Get rid of your old, boring media player with the most advance, and intuitive media player in the market. Switch to one of the best media player with a real-time inbuilt dictionary.
It supports all formats including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC.
It has support for multitrack audios and subtitles and also supports aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness, and seeking.
The player provides the definitions of the words of the subtitle or the video frame in just a single click. There is no need for installing a dictionary separately and no need to switch to other applications for searching the meaning.
The minimalistic design of on-screen buttons and subtitles ensures the least masking intended to give you the ultimate cinematic, and visual experience. Strategically placed on-screen buttons provide greater control over running media.
A great tool to learn English literature. A helpful tool to crack TOFEL, and IELTS. Covers almost every single word including geographical, and biological names.
A great tool to build up vocabulary. Helpful in most examinations. Helps in building speaking, and writing skills. A great alternate to novels and newspapers intended to build vocabulary.
Ensures utmost entertainment with its most intuitive design. Novel subtitle key is one of its types; subtitles can be manipulated between the next and the previous in just a single click. Words of subtitle can be accessed with a dedicated key.
Change your habit of watching movies on PC and laptops; they take time to boot up, and difficult to move around. Subtitle access takes a great deal of time.
Simple and intuitive user interface
1. Dedicated on-screen button for word meaning; strategically placed in one corner which can be altered according to the user.
2. Video frame to text feature that allows you to get the words from the video frame at any moment.
3. Subtitle panel; subtitles can be searched and can be download with a single click.
4. Dialogue button; easy to toggle between previous and next dialogue.
5. Easy one-hand operation.
6. Ambidextrous mode; dedicated toggle switch to enable ambidexterity.
7. The opacity of on-screen buttons can be altered from settings.
1. Helpful in IELTS, and TOFEL.
2. Reliable dictionary; Shows American and British words separately.
3. Helps in mastering literature.
4. Helps in saving time; no need to type words or switch applications.
5. Based on the “VLC” framework.
6. Powered by “OpenSubtitles.org”.
This app uses the LibVLC media framework (https://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC/, https://www.videolan.org/vlc/libvlc.html) licensed under the LGPLv2.0 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html).
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is required to access the media on the device.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is required to store downloaded subtitles.
INTERNET: This permission is required to search and download subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org.
New Faster App
In this update, we have enhanced the app performance. It’s now 10% faster than the previous versions.
Also, We have resolved some more bugs.
Thank you for supporting us 🙂
|SubDictionary Video Player with offline Dictionary v7.0
|Games, Video Players & Editors
|February 23, 2022