SonyRemote is a virtual remote control that lets you control your Sony Bravia TV.
To use the Sony remote control, you must have your iPhone / iPad on the same wifi network as your TV and you accept the message that appears on your TV (or register the pin code for the new model) Because the application runs through the wireless network , it is not necessary to be close to the TV .
With a realistic design you can use all the functionality of the real sony remote.
Sonymote control works with all the Sony Bravia smart TV.
– No Manual Setups. Automatic Scan of Sony Bravia Devices
– All Roku Remote buttons are supported
– Access Sony Bravia Channels directly from RoSpikes app like YouTube, Netflix, Prime, Hulu etc
– Power ON/OFF and Volume Adjustments
– Write Text from Phone to TV directly with inbuilt fast keyboard.
– Toggle Input HDMI Sources
– Realistic Clean UI with Long press support on navigational buttons
– Touchpad for content navigation
We are NOT affiliated with Sony, Inc. and this app is an Unofficial product.
This part provides a first step in utilizing IP control functions mainly for solution providers and engineers to develop their own systems with BRAVIA Professional Display.
==> Please go to this official link : https://pro-bravia.sony.net/develop/integrate/ip-control/index.html