Repton 2 is one of our most popular games, bringing spirits, cages, transporters, skulls, guardian skulls, savepoints, starports and puzzle pieces into the familiar Repton mix!
All the official Repton 2 scenarios have been thoroughly tested and they can definitely be completed. If you would like any help, please visit: www.superiorinteractive.com/help/repton2
This new version of Repton 2 includes several features that have been requested by Repton players:
* game progress can be saved at any location.
* classic, mid-range or modern graphics can be selected.
* classic or modern sound effects can be selected.
* classic, intermezzo or modern music can be selected.
* maps are available for all levels, and all of the maps can be moved and zoomed in and out.
* Immortal Repton options can be chosen including infinite lives and immortality to specific hazards.
* infopoints in the introductory Welcome scenario to ease new players into the game.
Here are some of the comments about Android Repton 2 from the Google Play Store 5-star reviews: “Love all the Repton games!!” / “Really, really great game, and so true to the original.” / “it translates well to a touch screen and it’s just as good on a phone, a tablet or PC. Perfect.” / “Excellent game” / “great game and great customer service” / “As one of the first to complete the original (on the BBC), I was hoping for the best. I was not disappointed! This is a fantastic game and this Android version is in my opinion faultless. I’ve invested in all the levels and I’m expecting to spend many hours trying to complete them all. If you remember and liked the original, you’ll love it. Good job Superior Interactive.” / “Same fantastic quality as the other Repton games from Superior, thoroughly enjoying solving the many puzzles.”
The game has some easy levels as well as more challenging ones, so it’s ideal for everyone from children to seasoned puzzlers!
In-app purchasing via the in-game store offers new scenarios to Repton 2 fans:
* Mega Bundle: a value pack containing all of the extra scenarios, comprising 240 Repton 2 levels in total!
* 10 scenarios ranging from relatively easy to very challenging: Castle, Message (Classic & Modern), Loch, Shrine, Playground, Labyrinth, Caverns, Volcano, Fjord and Jungle.
* 2 bonus scenarios: Notebook and Memories.
Repton began as a BBC Micro game by a talented 16-year-old called Tim Tyler. This was followed by several sequels, and our award-winning Repton range has achieved collective sales of over 125,000 units across computer systems including the BBC Micro, Acorn Electron, Commodore 64, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Windows PC!
Can you complete all of the Repton 2 levels?
Free Safari scenario now included as well as the free Welcome scenario. IAP modifications.