Natutec Scout provides a mutual crop protection platform for the registration and analysis of not only pests and diseases, but also the biological control and chemical agents present in the greenhouse. Scan the Horiver sticky traps in your greenhouse and the app automatically identifies and counts the insects. Or manually enter Horiver sticky trap and crop data in the app. The corresponding dashboard then offers growers the possibility to carry out detailed analysis of the situation in the greenhouse.
A few of the many features:
• Set up your own greenhouse floor plan.
• Automatic counting and identification of insects after scanning Horiver sticky trap.
• Manually enter Horiver sticky trap and crop data in the app.
• Immediate insight into the level of infestation.
• Extensive analysis when it comes to pest pressure.
• Alert when pest pressure exceeds thresholds.
• Integration and effects of chemical corrections.
This version improves you scouting experience by aligning the indoor and outdoor regular, note and photo observation input with quality observations.