This is a first & best of its kind Maths game in which 125+ puzzles & riddles are wrapped beautifully around a story arc.
These 125 levels are divided into 5 stages based on the difficulty. You play the role of a warrior who needs to answer the maths puzzle questions to accomplish the 5 missions.
MathKing series has cleverly designed games with the following benefits :
1. Brain Training: This puzzle based game include logic reasoning and mental math calculations, which in turn sharpens both sides of the brain and helps in training the mind.
2. Brain Teasers: These simple yet challenging math-based brain teasers keep the player engaging and focussed which increase focus & concentration.
3. Logical questions: Some puzzles require out-of-box thinking which makes this game one of the best math games that test your logical skills
4. Maths but not-Maths: The puzzles are designed such that they don’t require any special mathematical formulae. All you need is your brain to analyze the patterns, understand the logic, hunt for the catch and deduce the answer. It’s as simple as that. 🙂
5. IQ Test: These games test your IQ using the maths puzzles which look quite difficult unless you get the logical catch
6. Mind sharpening: Such puzzle based training games requires strong analytical thinking.
This Brain game is designed around an interesting story of a warrior who needs to answer maths puzzles to complete the challenges & be the King:
1. The challenges are divided into 5 stages whose difficulty ranges from Very Easy to Very Hard.
2. The player needs to complete 25 interesting levels by answering 25 Math puzzle set in order to complete the mission of the stage.
3. Each stage is of a different difficulty level. Hence as the game progresses the requirement of the logical & analytical skills increases.
4. You need to solve 125 unique questions each of different model to complete the games
Different models of questions in these games are:
1. Logical pattern-based questions
2. Tricky analytical questions
3. A geometric understanding of angles
4. Algebra-based to solve real-world equations
5. Interesting & confusing riddles
1. Share the puzzle game to friends via screenshot and challenge them.
2. Hints and Solutions are available on demand.
3. Links to additional 250 math puzzles
These games are completely free. It consists of hints and answers which can be accessed with short ads which are important to induce competency & do not give up attitude which make this more interesting. Moreover, ads are our only way of earning because we made this game completely FREE for math enthusiasts like you.
Thanks for your understanding and enjoy this FREE puzzle and riddles game.
Don’t forget to play the sequel games of this: MathoMan & MathWars
ENJOY THE FUN MATH RIDE & BE THE MATHKING
* Updated Hint and Solution System
* Resolved Level 25 issue
|App Name||MathKing - Math Games with Maths Puzzles & Riddles v1.8|
|Update||October 6, 2020|
|Rating||4.4 ( 22 )|