Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT:Nurse’s Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
Based on: 4th edition
Author: Bonita Morrow Cavanaugh
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
– Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
– Navigate using multiple indices
– History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
– Voice Notes
– Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Offers detailed overviews of physiology to help nurses and students think critically and understand the results of laboratory and diagnostic tests and their implications for therapy. Includes additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates! It aids nurses and students in understanding the basis for a test, how to know if a test is appropriate, where problems can arise, and how to explain to patients what to watch out for. The content is presented as a guiding reference for planning care, providing specific interventions, and evaluating outcomes of nursing care.
– Nursing care before, during, and after a test or procedure is thoughtfully covered
– Background information and description of the test or procedure are followed directly by the reference values and other clinical applications data for each test or group of tests
– For each test or study, the reference values include variations related to age or gender, if applicable
– Both conventional units and international units (SI) are specified
|App Name||Manual Lab Diagnostic Tests v3.6.9|
|Update||April 18, 2022|