The Inseego Mobile App provides a simple, intuitive interface for installing and managing one or more Inseego 5G devices.
The Mobile App helps users to install their Inseego 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) device in the optimal location to maximize broadband speed in their home, business or enterprise. Installation features are not available on Inseego mobile devices as by nature they can be moved around and don’t require installion in a fixed location.
Simply scan the QR code on your device to pair with your phone and get started.
After pairing your smart phone or tablet with your Inseego FWA device, the mobile app automatically collects signal strength data from the device’s 5G cellular connection. As you move the device to different locations and adjust the angle or orientation, the app provides easy-to-understand performance ratings. The app has customized installation flows for end-consumers doing self installation, or for professional installers.
The Mobile App provides cloud-based device management features for all Inseego 5G devices, including FWA devices and mobile devices like the M2000 MiFi hotspot or the Skyus160 IoT gateway. The device management features of the app allow you to configure and manage all your Inseego devices on your smart phone, from anywhere in the world.
• View real-time signal strength and network statistics
• See daily and monthly data usage
• Control local WiFi settings
• Remotely reboot or factory reset a device
If you don’t have a QR code or just want to Manage a Device, you can enter the IMEI number in the App to register with the cloud and get started.
Devices Supported in this release of the App:
• FW2000 5G Sub6 outdoor modem – Installation and Device Management
• FG2000 5G Sub6 indoor router – Installation and Device Management
• FW2010 5G mmWave outdoor modem – Installation and Device Management
• M2000 5G MiFi hotspot – Device Management only
• Skyus160 IoT gateway – Device Management only
• FX2000 5G Sub6 indoor router – Device Management only
Minor bug fixes.