Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services also enhances your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
1. First, click the Download APK button to download the Google Play services APK.
2.Choose any of the servers available or install from Google Play Store directly.
3. If you have downloaded Google Play services APK file then open it.
4. Go to your device settings and allow unknown sources on app prompt.
5. Return to the installation process and complete it.
6. Your installation process will be completed in a minute.
7. Once installed, open the Google Play services app and enjoy.
8. If there is a problem in downloading APK, please comment below.