The Galaxy Wearable app connects your wearable gadgets to your mobile device. It additionally manages and displays the wearable device features and applications you have put in by way of Galaxy Apps.
Use the Galaxy Wearable application to arrange and handle the following options:
– Mobile device connection/disconnection
– Software updates
– Clock settings
– Application download and settings
– Find my Watch
– Notification type and settings, and many others.
Set up the Galaxy Wearable utility in your cellular machine, then pair your wearable gadgets by way of Bluetooth to take pleasure in all of its options.
※ Settings and options supplied by the Galaxy Wearable utility are solely obtainable when your wearable machine is linked to your cellular machine. Options won’t work correctly and not using a steady connection between your wearable machine and your cellular machine.
※ The Galaxy Wearable utility doesn’t help the Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ just for Galaxy Buds fashions, The Galaxy Wearable utility can be utilized with tablets.
※ Supported gadgets differ relying on your area, operator, and machine mannequin.
※ Please permit the Galaxy Wearable utility permissions in Android Settings so you should utilize all of the capabilities in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions
1. First, click the Download APK button to download the Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) APK.
2.Choose any of the servers available or install from Google Play Store directly.
3. If you have downloaded Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) APK file then open it.
4. Go to your device settings and allow unknown sources on the app prompt.
5. Return to the installation process and complete it.
6. Your installation process will be completed in a minute.
7. Once installed, open the Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) app and enjoy.
8. If there is a problem downloading APK, please comment below.