*** The Pro version can save video record and snapshot into external SD Card or USB Disk and without ads ***
Supports following devices:
1) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
2) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
3) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
4) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
5) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. ezcap Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording requires Android 5.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
“EasyCap Recorder” can let your android device connect to EasyCap video capture card via USB-OTG. You can capture snapshot or record video WITH audio support.
“EasyCap Recorder” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with FPV goggle.
“EasyCap Recorder” can seamless switching between foreground and background. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
This is userspace driver so it used for the app only. Android does not allow to install kernel driver so it unable to use for third-party apps.
* New setting dialog for EasyCap capture card standard and input
* Improve EasyCap driver performance
* Fix ANR error on some devices