EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF RIDING WITH BRP GO!
Your one-stop source for a connected riding experience on water, snow or the road. A ride on water? Explore places using the map, discover a multitude of points of interest and create and share your routes with friends to follow them on the map. Going on snow-covered trails? Same thing! And enjoy thousands of official snowmobile trails in total control with turn-by-turn navigation. Is the road more your playground? Take advantage of BRP Connect™ technology and connect your phone to your Can-Am Spyder’s cluster to enjoy a range of on-road GPS navigation applications.
NAVIGATION FEATURES FOR SNOW AND WATER PLAYGROUNDS*
• Access thousands of snowmobile trails across North America and Europe (Snow playground)
• Access all bodies of water across the world (Water playground)
• Plan your itineraries
• Ride with turn-by-turn navigation
• Free-ride and record your path
• Find and ride to thousands of official points of interest
• Create custom points of interest
• Save and redo past rides
• Download your itineraries for offline GPS navigation
• Save and share rides with friends
• Locate friends in real time on the map (beta)
• Monitor your ride statistics
• Access navigation features directly from the vehicle display on some Ski-Doo, Lynx and Sea-Doo models with BRP Connect™ technology
BRP CONNECT™ TECHNOLOGY
The BRP GO! app now includes BRP Connect™ technology, which enables you to use some of your favorite apps directly on your Can-Am Spyder, Ski-Doo, Lynx or Sea-Doo’s 7.8-inch panoramic colour display. Riders can access road GPS navigation, music, and more, all at arm’s length. The compatible apps are optimized to help create a pleasant and safe riding experience. An easy-to-follow step-by-step guide is available in the app to ensure proper connection between your phone and your vehicle.
Federations and other sources provide us with data to ensure you get the best snowmobile experience. The following provinces, states and territories are available:
• Canada: Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, New Brunswick and Saskatchewan
• US: Minnesota, Massachusetts, New York State, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Vermont, North Dakota, Idaho, Washington, Colorado, Montana, Utah, Oregon and Wyoming
• Europe: Finland, Sweden and Norway
BRP works in collaboration with snowmobile associations. Their involvement in BRP GO! is at their sole discretion. Do not hesitate to ask your local club or province or state association to get involved in the initiative.
*Please note that BRP GO!’s navigation features for snow and water playgrounds are currently only available in the following countries: Canada, USA, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Brazil & Japan. We are working to improve the experience of other regions in order to offer the best navigation app.
Thank you for using BRP GO! app. We provide continuous updates to improve the experience and performance of the app.
You’ll find in the latest update:
• Improvements of the group riding feature in the Snow playground
• Get weather forecasts directly on your vehicle display with the AccuWeather app, which is now compatible with BRP Connect technology
• Bug fixes and performance improvements